Attention fellow Ontario Apostates

by SickofLies 7 Replies latest jw friends

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I just wanted to give a big hello to everyone I haven't met on this board, I have not posted here for almost two years now I think.

I just wanted to let everyone know I am going back to the truth and I'd like you all to join me, there is no denying that Jehovah's Witness are the only true organization inspired by God and wait, what am I saying?
    I want to invite fellow apostates to come join me this weekend at the world conference on religion where I will be giving my experiences going from a Jehovah's Witness to an atheist / humanist. There will be free food and drinks and an opportunity to join the Ontario Society for Freethinkers and come to our regularly scheduled social events. Or just come and have fun, share your experiences with other humanists and people from all different religions. We are also hoping to get a camera in there to record the event and get responces from people afterwards and I would love to get some feedback from some fellow ex-witnesses.

WORLD RELIGIONS CONFERENCE - Hamilton

"Modesty & Morality in My Faith"

World Religions Conference
    Sunday, November 18, 2007
    1:30 – 6:30 pm
    Bishop Ryan Catholic Secondary School
    50 Albright Road
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Free admission - includes refreshments and dinner

Daniel Hoeksema, member of the Society of Ontario Freethinkers, has been invited to give the atheist perspective on this theme. Daniel is an engineer, writer, speaker, and former Jehovah’s Witness minister.

Other speakers include:
    - Rakesh Sharma, representing Hinduism
    - Janet Hill, representing Native Spirituality
    - Hari Nam Singh Khalsa, representing Sikhism
    - Naseem Mahdi, representing Islam
    - Jacob Ellens, representing Christianity
    - Daniel Green, representing Judaism

For more information, please contact the
    McMaster Secular Humanists at: [email protected]

I hope to see some of you there!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    going from a Jehovah's Witness to an atheist / humanist.

LOL!

I wish I could meet you.

I remember your JC on tape.

Glad you're doing so well and equally glad you dropped by to say hello.

Take care and have fun at the Freethinker "thing".

Nate

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

You are not authorized to view this resource.
    You need to login.

wtf? I got lots of authorization. this is bs

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Sorry about before I have removed the link and posted the information directly.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I'm going to try to be there Dan.

Kwin

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I hope you make it, I remeber when you showed up at my JC and the guys from bethel were asking if you were really a brother, it cracked me up with the one guy was saying 'but he has a beard!', that was funny man.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Well I'm definitely within driving distance but I'm scheduled to work. Blasted call center hours!

I hope your education at Mac is going well and that it'll serve you smashingly. You've gotta rub it into the dubby faces how much benefit there is in it.

You'll do great, I'm sure. Do you think you'll record it and youtube it?

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    I want to invite fellow apostates to come join me this weekend at the world conference on religion where I will be giving my experiences going from a Jehovah's Witness to an atheist / humanist.

It sounds interesting but we are leaving for Florida this weekend.

I hope you have a good time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit