Need a new haircut! Preferrably worldly

by tsunami_rid3r 4 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

I'm getting bored of my hair. Right now it is at medium length, and I want to do something with it. So I want it short but I don't want to look like a Jehovah's Witness. I remember back when I use to go how my mom wanted me to get something appropriate for the meetings, and so I want to stay away from that. I want something worldly. I don't know..what should I get? I was thinking a faux hawk with highlights on the tips. Is that too trendy? Or maybe just a simple buzzcut. That's easy maintenence.

• changeling
  • avishai
    avishai

Mullet!!

• skeeter1
  • veradico
    veradico

Go with the fauxhawk! If you want "worldly" and all the fun connotations associated therewith, you can't always avoid trendy. Some people with taste and style sometimes influence the common sense of what is fashionable. There are just as many disasters as successes, but fashion, being a minor art form that we all dabble in on a daily basis, is a dynamic process. It should be playful, and people should be willing to take risks. If you like a style that happens to be trendy at the moment, there's nothing wrong with that. Furthermore, frosted tips are quite common nowadays, and a fauxhawk, being faux, does not involve an atypical haircut so much as an atypical way of styling the hair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit