Willing to part with the Kingdom Interlinear (1985)?

by Mebaqqer2 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mebaqqer2
    Mebaqqer2

I was just wondering if anyone had a copy of the Kingdom Interlinear of the Christian Greek Scriptures (1985) that they would be willing to part with (either don't need it or have an extra copy). I think the price on Amazon is excessive ($49.99 used. Older, 1969 edition is cheaper at $28.00 used!!!). If you do, you should message me to my inbox so we can work something out.

Mebaqqer

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

ok recommendation.......... get the older version because they changed crap in the newer one....... which is their mo isnt it.

• oompa
    oompa

why do want it? oompa

• veradico
    veradico

You can download the PDF for free.

• Mebaqqer2
    Mebaqqer2

I am interested in obtaining the 1985 version precisely because there are differences. I already have access to the 1969 version, so I would like to compare them. By the way, you said there are differences. Do you have examples? The only example I know of thus far is in Colossians 2:9 where the 1969 edition reads "godship" in the word-for-word rendering, whereas the 1985 edition reads "divinity."

Mebaqqer

• Mebaqqer2
    Mebaqqer2

I am researching the translation technique of the New World Translation and am interesting in seeing all they have written on the Greek and Hebrew languages.

Mebaqqer

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Mebaqqer2:

Yes, I have a copy you can have for nothing! Send me a pm.

Cheers! Atlantis-

• White Dove
    White Dove

Sorry, mine is circularly filed as of August of 2006. New word for scrabble:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit