Non Theist/Secular Humanist 100%

Jehovahs Witness 0%

• quest81
    quest81

Proudly 100% Secular Humanist.

• Giordano
    Giordano

For those not quite sure what secular humanism is:

There is no set definition of secular humanism, but it is possible to identify the positions that most adherents share. They typically reject the general humanist idea that humans are intrinsically good, instead believing that humans can be good without religion. They believe that only observable reality exists (philosophical naturalism) and that it is best observed and understood with the scientific method (empiricism) rather than faith; that moral judgments should be made based on analysis of consequences instead of adherence to strict religious decrees; and that government, philosophy, and politics should be free of religious influence.[3] It also holds that evidence-based reasoning and — wherever possible — the scientific method should be applied to assess prevailing belief systems (such as religious dogmas and political ideologies).[4]

• eyefell4it2
    eyefell4it2

Jainism? Not sure what that is but according to this:

there is no quality of soul more subtle than non-violence and no virtue of spirit greater than reverence for life

Do not injure, abuse, oppress, enslave, insult, torment, torture or kill any creature or living being.

Ok, I believe in that but the second most matched is Unitarian Universalism which more or less jives better with me
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

I took a similar test way back before I'd even started fading, and "JW" came in dead last.

Funny; I don't even remember what came in first.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Proud to say my test showed:

1-Secular Humanism (100%) 2-Unitarian Universalism (89%) 3-Non-theist (86%)

JW 0%

• HeyThere
    HeyThere
    Unitarian. Interesting.
  • millie210
    millie210

Neo pagan.

With the proviso that I am in a state of flux at the moment (fading mode) so that may have influenced my results a bit?

• Powermetal4ever
    Powermetal4ever

This was chocking, I had Sikhism 100%, at first place. After that, Jainism 92%, and Neo-pagan 81%

And JW 21% at third last place, wIth onlye eastern orthodox and roman catholic after.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit