CNN "wasting" yet another hour on UFO subject tonight on Larry King

by Frank.L 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Frank.L
    Frank.L

Credible witnesses from the military are being interviewed by King tonight at 9 pm. Not long ago a group of astronauts were interviewed on his show and now this.....It begs the question..Is full disclosure closing in on private government files....? Do you care?

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

CNN is just looking to boost their ratings. Personally I think the UFO thing is one of the best disinformation programs ever.

Top secret research aircraft? Nah couldn't be! It was aliens!

• Frank.L
    Frank.L

Hummm..what about national security? If trigger happy aliens wana blow us up...then its a matter of runing for ur life...LOL...THeyre here! Serously some very high up in the military make extraordinary claims. ...Makes you think.

• poppers
    poppers

Maybe the government doesn't give credence to UFOs because they are no longer "unidentified".

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

top secret aircraft is the most likely explanation. But conspiracy theories, Diana etc. all bring in the viewers and thus advertising

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I don't see how any government could cover up the existence of extraterrestrials visiting the earth. That would be like my neighbor hiding a blimp on his roof... it just ain't gonna work!

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Sorry i missed that, seldom even turn on the television anymore. The UFO thing may or may not have some truth to it. It's not above the government to hide things from us. And people can be very gullibule at times (Just look at all the witness and x-jdub) and be lead astray even by our own government. I have talked with two individuals years ago and they both related a shared experience that really spooked them. They both were firm non believers in UFO's until the event they told me about. I had been talking with one of the individuals when he told me of those events and then the other one years later and he told me essentially the same story. They both knew each other but hadn't been around each other for years. So it was particularly interesting and somewhat believeable to hear this story being told by two individuals years apart and yet the story was the same not word for word, but event to event. So I have definitely kept and open mind about it. Even my own brother in law claims to have seen a UFO, and another friend claims to have seen what he and others that had been with him supposedly saw a UFO and and it has puzzled him ever since he is definitely a true believer.

• ninja
    ninja

they're programming us for their fake ufo event.........ninja....giving the conspiratorial view so as not to disappoint you all......muhahahaha

• justhuman
    justhuman

the truth is out there....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit