Go Georgia DAWGs....beat Auburn!

by oppgirl63 8 Replies latest jw friends

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

This will be a big game. Dawg...if your listening...I'll be rooting right along with you. I'm a Crimson Tide fan...I always root for them and the team that plays Auburn.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Dinah and Deaconbleuz may just have something to say about that.

Sylvia

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

My best buddy is from Georgia...I HAVE to pull for them. Should be a great game.

• dinah
    dinah

Go Dawgs!!!! My two fave teams are Bama and the team playing Auburn. I see Georgia in the SEC Champ game. WoooooHooooo I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!

Bama has got Miss State. Sylvester Croom has finally made a decent team out of them. If we lose Saturday, it won't be the end of the world. After all, Sylvester Croom is one of "Bear's Boys".

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Alas, I will not be watching the game tomorrow. I will be apple picking or some such nonsense with the wife type unit in the North Georgia mountains. <sigh> Oh well, sometimes a man is compelled to go above and beyond for satisfaction of the provider of the nookie.

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

Lifelong Bama fan here. I think we'll beat State by 10-14 points, but unfortunately I think the Barn will beat the Dawgs too. The visiting team has dominated that game for as long as I can remember. RTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dawg
    dawg

You hold on to your crotch there owenfield... no way can a bunch of wussies from Auburn ala, beat my beloved dawgs... and for the record, rooooooooolllllll tide! My second favorite team.

• dinah
    dinah

Bama bit the dust. Didn't even get CLOSE to the end zone!

Watching Auburn and Georgia now. Go Dogs!

• dinah
    dinah

Dawg must be a happy camper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit