Crazy clips of Benny Hinn and Kenneth Copeland

by Angry_Kangaroo 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

Horrible Life's topic on these guys peaked my curiosity about them. Looked them up on youtube...wow...just insane.

Kenneth Copeland's mad ramblings and bizarre facial expressions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz6T5rr3DrA

Suzanne Hinn, Benny Hinn's wife. I am speechless over this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jhw_5ye8Qo

Benny Hinn, curing cancer victims; this one is infuriating:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcWS4qoe-KA

My mother in law adores these men. Now I know why she is so loopy. She went to see Kenneth Copeland at the civic center, and supposedly a tornado touched down on the roof during the event, and the moment it touched the roof the crowd began rebuking satan, and the tornado went away. Turns out it was just a strong gust of wind!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Fanatical, yes, and frightening. Some of these folks appear to be demonised, themselves.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Demon of Cancer, huh?

You know, that's the interesting thing about these "faith healings," and how they send logic and all scientific progress back hundreds of years--all within a few minutes.

Good thing these charlatans are being investigated.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Let's see one exorcise the "Demon of Amputation"...

Dave

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

I think you'll find there are accounts of limbs growing back!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>I think you'll find there are accounts of limbs growing back!

Undoubtedly... but video? :)

Dave

• VM44
    VM44

What about the demon named Benny Hinn?

• Magick
    Magick

I never understood why Benny Hinn couldn't cure his weird hair style.

and now that i watched his wife's video. GOOD GAWD! WOMAN! she needs a makeover cure! she's overweight, out of shape and just wore me out listening to her heavy breathing...plus, how long ago was this? who wears sweater dresses with sequins? and what's her obsession with the anal region? a holy ghost enema? and butt kissers? Benny needs to work his wife over and get her to relax a bit.

• horrible life
    horrible life

A few years back, there were reports, of send your money in, and write a note, and tell us your trouble, and we will pray for you, or over the letter etc. Letter opener people just lined tables, and opened letters, took out the money, and the letters thrown away.

Watch the video on the healing. That woman is strong. I don't have that much arm or stomach strength, to do that. Those guys know, exactly what is going to happen. They aren't even behind her, to catch her. Usually he hits their forehead, and they fall back on their heels, and the guys catch them.

I have always wondered. why doesn't he go out into the audience and just heal all of those people? Why doesn't he just walk into a hospital, and start touching people?

My husband said, 30+ years ago, he worked in a funeral home. Back then, the ambulance and hearse, were the same thing. They were hired to take a person to a healer, Katheryn something, that came to the civic center in Tu!sa, and people were in wheel chairs, and hospital gurneys, outside, that showed up to be healed. They wouldn't let them in. They were lined up, outside.

I remember her on TV, when I was a kid, saying "I believe in Miracles"

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

HL - that sounds like Kathryn Kuhlmann (?sp) - long dark hair and wore a long white dress?

A friend showed me (and demonstrated on me for emphasis!) how easy it is to get someone to fall over - all you need them to do is keep their eyes closed and be relatively relaxed, then you can literally just touch them and their centre of balance goes.

I personally believe there is much more to healing than physical healing, I tend towards the holistic view - you could be physically healed for example, but what use is it if your 'soul' is so bitter that you fail to appreciate or recognise it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit