CafePress.com?

by Jourles 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles

Several months ago, I had a couple customized t-shirts made up for personal use. A few friends of mine asked me where I got them and I said that I made them up myself and that they could order them off of CafePress.com. I never checked back in on the site until today when I had another idea for a shirt. Well imagine my surprise to see that I had "Available Cafe Cash" in my account. I didn't know what that was until I remembered that you can actually mark the items up however much you want(I only padded the cost by $2). And then guess what? You can look at who bought what items. Imagine my surprise, yet again, to see that Gwyneth(from here on the board) had ordered a shirt from one of my "stores." I'm guessing she bought it for her daughter who plays volleyball. Too cool.

Yes, I know, I'm easily excited over something as silly as this. But when you have multiple people buying stuff based on your ideas, that's pretty neato!

Thanks again Gwyneth! I'll let you know when I'm done with my new shirt design. This one beats the others hands down!

• Es
    Es

I love that site I order my calenders off there with photos of the kids on every page

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit