2008 Yearbook?

by cabasilas 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

So, when does the 2008 Yearbook get released? I remember years ago the Yearbook would start production in the bindery about mid-November...but that was when it was a hardback and had the daily texts. Can we expect to see the annual report soon? (I'm curious if they're going to include the count of partakers at the Memorial.)

• Xavier1
  • Xavier1
    Xavier1

How many new partakers on memorial 2008.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I think they will continue to publish the memorial partakers stats IMO.

But if they ever wanted to stop, they would have to find some way to ease it out. Like taking it off the yearly record and putting it into a paragraph someplace into one of their publications. Then eventually just stop putting it there.

They would say nothing, just do it.

• skeeder
  • TIMBOB
    TIMBOB

I think for the society, it would be PURE genious to stop publishing the count. I mean think about the rumors. People would start to think the end is even closer if they thought that the 144,000 quota was nearing its end.

• Rooster
    Rooster
    I think for the society, it would be PURE genious to stop publishing the count. I mean think about the rumors. People would start to think the end is even closer if they thought that the 144,000 quota was nearing its end.

*** Rbi8 Matthew 24:36-42 ***

"Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the return of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; 39 and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the return of the Son of man will be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned; 41 two women will be grinding at the hand mill: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned. 42 Keep on the watch, therefore, because YOU do not know on what day your Lord is coming.

• Room 215
    Room 215

The Society's recent scrapping of the 1935 cutoff date for the ``heavenly calling" is intended to explain away the recent trend toward stagnation-to-slight-increases in the number of Memorial Partakers, as well as to buy time and push the possible ``end of the `Time of the End'" even farther into the future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit