Giving back instead of just taking

by sooner7nc 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

"Hi everybody" Dr. Nick

I gave blood today for the first time. It really felt good, except for the S&M practicioner that stabbed me with the god-awful big needle.

sooner7nc

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

i used to work in a battery factory............. there was always the danger of haveing to much lead in your system.

their fix for that was to get bloodtests every quarter, EXCEPT it was a random drawing. you HAD to be checked every six months but they randomly put people on a list to be checked every month............... random my inbred country a$$.

my lead count was between 7 and 9........ when it got to 35 they pulled you from your department and put you into a low lead area untill it fell below 30. since my lead count was so damn low............ they pulled me EVERY MONTH for their damn average.

i got no problem padding their average....... as long as i get something out of it......... like orange juice and cookies or something but my veins have another outlook............. they dont want to part with the blood so these either A.) INCOMPETENT NURSES or B.) nice nurses who cant get blood from a stone....... had to stick me three or four times in the arm PROBEING for it......... or stick me once in the hand and end my sex life for a few days.

finally i started refuseing to do it except for my 6 month mandatory one.

PG of the I PREFER MY BLOOD REMAINED IN MY VEINS class

• zeroday
    zeroday

Here's my latest experience giving blood...This was a little over a week ago...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/145230/1.ashx

• hubert
    hubert

You shouldn't of told them you were in a hurry. They used a bigger needle to accomodate you.

Sooner

Hubert

• BrentR
    BrentR

I am O- and used to donate alot. But my blood had antibodies to a disease that I never had so I had to have aditional tests that were very painful. It always came out negative and after a few of those I stopped. O neg is very much needed but I am not going to go through the testing anymore.

I am glad that you decided to donate and hope others do also.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit