Video of my band...

by bluesbreaker59 7 Replies latest jw friends

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

This is me and my band in action, sorry its a bit dark, taken on a friend's digital camera. In case anyone cares to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvasGia2qVs

• zeroday
    zeroday

Sorry Dude but I'm sure your band is good but the lighting and sound are horrible...Better luck next time...

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Yeah the lighting sucks ass in that place. We're going to try and get some live songs and video up on our myspace here soon.

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

I think its an issue with Youtube, because when I watch it at home, the lighting is at least a lot better. Sound is roughly the same.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

You sound great and very blues~~~~~

who are your favorite blues artists?

There is a movie coming out called Honeydrippers with KebMo in it and Gary Clark, Jr also Danny Glover, just thought I would pass that along, I posted a clip of Clark on my guitar thread.

I Like your sound very much

purps

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Well my favorite blues artists, would be: Freddy King, BB King, Otis Rush, Hollywood Fats, Albert Collins, Jimmie Vaughan, Nick Curran, John Lee Hooker, and Howlin Wolf. And thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it. We play primarily blues and 60's soul, then a little 50's rock, and then a couple country songs.

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Sounds good to me, Bluesbreaker! Nice groove there . .

What is that Tele you're playing? What Amp? (yeah, "m a gearhead)

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Thanks, yeah that's a Tele that I built. I cloned a 1953 blackguard Telecaster, did everything to vintage spec, except the wiring, I went with modern wiring. The amp was my Victoria 35310 and I was using a Fender Reverb Unit, and may have been using my Fulldrive mosfet too, probably was. I only used the Tele the other night, kinda strange, usually I use my red 335

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit