2007 CD-ROM

by stillajwexelder 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Appologies if this has been posted elsewhere. Letter on our noticeboard. The following is done in note style

• New version will be available far sooner than previous vesrions. Letter hints before the end of the year
    • New version will use the software that drove WT Reader on last years version
    • New version will NOT be able to run on Windows 98
    • There will be further enhancements
    • It will be available in 10 extra languages.
    • It will have all 2007 publications on (fairly obviously)
  • zeroday
    zeroday

I just got the 2006 edition. I'm so glad I get the Daily Text automatically when I open it everyday...

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Stilla...the original undercover brother, with a slight accent.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The coming out sooner - by the end of the year -is because so many "complained" observed that the scriptures from the Days Text did not pop up. In other words from Jan 1st until late February no scriptures popped up. So they are trying to get out before years end so all will have the Days Text popping up from the start of the calendar year

• Priest73
    Priest73

Wow. I'm moist with anticipation.

• rocky
    rocky

No Link(s) yet available?

Also other(s) then the English version are welcome...

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thank Jehovah that you used the term 'noticeboard' instead of the theocratically improper 'Bulletin Board'. Perhaps you can still retain some portion of Holy Spirit.

I do believe that the accepted term however is 'information board'.

Jeff

• rocky
    rocky

Which languages are added to the old one(s) ???

If somebody has a link for other than English WT library 2007 .... you are welcome to post it...

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    Thank Jehovah that you used the term 'noticeboard' instead of the theocratically improper 'Bulletin Board'.

Jeff, that's interesting... I do recall as a ministerial servant being instructed in one of our meetings with the elders that we were to refer friends to see the "Information Board", not the "Bulletin Board", as the latter was an inappropriate term for us to use. I don't recall the reasoning, other than some vague reference to it being a "worldly term". Yet another example of the insanity...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit