This is hysterical!!!

by DazedAndConfused 4 Replies latest jw friends

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I talked to my ex-DIL today and she asked me what is going on in my life. Well, generally I say 'Same ol' same ol.'' Today, however, I had a hysterical response that she was not prepared for. We laughed hysterically for at least 10 minutes over this. When she asked me this I said:

(Me) Well about 4 months ago....

(DIL) 4 months ago? (In a high screechy voice)

(Me) Yeah, tells you how boring my life is. Anyway, 4 months ago I was chewing gum....

(DIL) Chewing gum? Now this is REALLY boring. hahaha

(Me) Let me finish. LOLOL. (By this time we were laughing.) 4 months ago (like I had to keep saying this) I was chewing gum and spit it out and it looked like the Virgin Mary with Baby Jesus. But my daughter was cleaning my house at the time and she threw it out. After all it was a wad of gum.

(DIL) I would have thrown it out also.

(Me) Now get this.....4 months ago I spit out a wad of gum that looked like the VM & BJ. NOW, I spit out a wad of gum that is more of a 3-d version. I showed it to hubby (with a pointer (not needed) who NEVER sees similar facial features or even sees fluffy bunnies in the clouds, says: No need for a pointer, I see it and if I see it anyone can.

At this point we are so hysterically laughing that tears are running down my face.

(DIL) OMG this is sooooo funny!

(Me) That's not the best part. I am thinking about putting this thing on e-Bay.

(DIL) (Laughing hysterically) says 'Why not?'

(Me) I am waiting right now to dry it out enough to ship. I know with the 'religious' thoughts out there that maybe this will sell. Hell, I might even make a sign for my front door and ask for a $2 donation to come in and see this thing.

LAUGHS HYSTERICALLY!!!!

If I can make a dime on this silliness, I am one happy camper.

• changeling
    changeling

It will end up on Jay Leno's : "Did anybody buy that" skit for sure!

LOL

changeling

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I love those moments where someone really "gets it" when something is that funny!! I think the conversation recorded would have been worth money!!LOL!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

virgin mary image on pebble
    Current bid: $27,000.00 | Closed: 1:16 pm, Wed 31 Oct 2007

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Antiques-collectables/Other/auction-124098849.htm

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

That is awesome black sheep!

Hubby and I are trying to figure out the best way to capture this image. We tried a digital camera but it does not focus well enough for something so small. I am going to try a box with the image hanging and seeing if I can scan it.

Anyone else have a suggestion?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit