Gratitude

by monophonic 5 Replies latest jw friends

• monophonic
    monophonic

Tonite I've just really felt peace of mind. I was thinking of some of my so-called old best friends who will have nothing to do with me because I won't drone with them in the borg. It just feels so good to be away from them and the lame judgements regarding the music I listened to, the running commentary of every move I made because I was on my way to being successful, and anything above an uneducated janitor was a complete threat.

It just feels good.

I used to feel a lot of pain, loss, etc., from losing my friends of 20 years, from when I was a toddler, and it's really hit me, I feel like I've reached the top of the mountain and yoddling while they stare at the mountain, too scared to climb.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, Monophonic:

It's great that you've arrived at this point in your journey - to have suffered loss, come to terms with it and then allowed yourself to make a new life.

Congrats!

CoCo

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Congrats Monophonic!

It must feel wonderful! Too bad about your so called friends. Perhaps one day they will experience the same peace of mind that you now enjoy.

Until that day ...

Continued Peace to You.

The Oracle

• ninja
    ninja

brother monophonic....I appreciate your comments.......BUT.....you really shouldn't be mountain climbing as it is endangering the life Jehovah gave you....and yodelling really harks back to babylon the great and nimrod.......I'm only thinking of your welfare brother..........muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....ninja da

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Sounds good, mono.

Glad you were able to ride out the storm.

• monophonic
    monophonic

i forgot to mention on the top of the mountain i sacrificed my first born child to baal at an altar i built...so things are really going to start looking good for me any minute. ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit