gonna get cornered tonite

by BIG D 7 Replies latest jw friends

• BIG D
  • ninja
    ninja

erm......are you in a snowstorm?

• BIG D
    BIG D

i have to go to my moms for dinner, all of my witness family. is in town tday, they will be on me, you know its funny, we never had holidays, but all the family has dinners right before thanksgiving, christmas,halloween, you know, and they always say , this is not a holiday dinner, we even got presents in november, not christmas presents! they would say!

hope my twins are hush about goin trick or treating last nite for the first time, but i bet they dont!

hahahahahaha big d

• dawg
    dawg

Man, if they mention trt last night, then your sunk... what are you going to do.

• BIG D
    BIG D

ok, my twins played with cousins and yea they asked why no hall, am i weak, i said ho w many times you been dfd? it ws 2 for my cousin, she shut up, my aunt sald why no hall, i said how many of your 3 kids been dfd? i said all!

i look pretty good i said never dfd! and kids never said anything, and another cousins kids said they went trick or treat!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahahahahahahah big d

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Tell them that you tried to go to the kingdom hall on Haloween but they weren't giving out candy.

• horrible life
    horrible life

ROTFLMAO DORK

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

Tell them that you tried to go to the kingdom hall on Haloween but they weren't giving out candy.

yeah just kool aid............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit