Greenbay vs Denver....who you got? Anyone play propools/proline?

by Frank.L 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• Frank.L
    Frank.L

Please Jesus make Greenbay win...please...!! I got 11 out of 12 right for my pool...i need one more....!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Denver is closer to heaven, where Jesus is said to reside, than is Green Bay. So Denver prayers get there faster.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway
    Denver is closer to heaven, where Jesus is said to reside, than is Green Bay. So Denver prayers get there faster.

Exactly, look how well it worked for the Rockies. Else, maybe God is just a football fan?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Since, I am a Chicago fan, I don't believe in God. (@Gopher)

I'll go for Green Bay, love watching Bret and I despise the Broncos.

• Gopher
    Gopher
    Exactly, look how well it worked for the Rockies. Else, maybe God is just a football fan?

The Rockies didn't have a prayer !!

• Frank.L
    Frank.L

You guys are 2 funny....but......Thank you Jehovah for giving me the mental ability to gamble on football. We appreciate all the work you have done in creating us in your perfect ways..give us the strength to continue to be able to chose correctly between good teams and bad teams. At this time we think of ones who are not so fortunate like us , in lands where there is no football to bet on. We pray that your will be done even in those lands where hardships continue and there is only cricket and no football...we pray ...in jesus name ..amen. Go Greenbay.

• Gopher
    Gopher

A -- MEN !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit