Cancer healing—using emotions

by abiather 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abiather
    abiather

[I have some posting problems from my computer—REPLY portion gets hung, hence giving it here]

When I posted the “Cancer healing—using emotions,” it is given as just a link with no recommendation, nor with any comments from me. It is NOT presented as a sure cure for the cancer-patient. It gives the clue as to what can be done to prevent it by those who are not cancer-patient. If certain emotions can cure—it means its opposite emotions can cause diseases. Hence we can avoid such emotions! Nowadays it is not unusual to hear even from physicians: “A joyful heart cures, while a broken spirit kills”—something Bible has already mentioned 1000s of years ago. (Proverb 17:22)

• ttte36
    ttte36

so your saying only people who are unhappy get cancer?

My wife has a terminal Cancer at the age of 24 we have a 2 year old daughter, before her diagnoses we had 2 good jobs and where saving for a house to buy, everything seemed pretty happy.

Happy thoughts DO NOT prevent Cancer dont be such an idiot.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Charlatan presenting harmful and deadly information under the guise of "If" and "I'm just asking questions"....
  • M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

Stop making excuses.

Your recommendation and comment was the topic title "Cancer healing—using emotions (watch this video)" and you should take responsibility for that rather than for the shame faced prancing around you are engaged in now.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Completly unacceptable to link that quackery with the thread entittled "cancer healing" and then suggest you didnt intend to promote it as a cancer healing treatment. Your disingenuous nature is troubling. I also find it unsavoury that you keep attempting to tie in the bible with your questionable comments, as if the bible holds some ultimate authority on this forum. I am sending the sites owner, simon a pm and asking him To take a look this when he logs on today.

for easy referance here is the OP

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/137950002/cancer-healing-using-emotions-watch-this-video

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    you're an idiot and I hope you get the worst possible cancer and die.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Simon just commented on the OP. It appears the problem has been resolved ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit