For Mr. Flipper ~~ Bigfoot Article

by TheSilence 3 Replies latest jw friends

• TheSilence
  • ush419
    ush419

If it was in fact a "big foot," the authorities wouldn't believe it. I mean look at the witlessness you show them out of their own books just how far they have missed the mark in all the prophecy predictions, 1918, 1919, 1925, 1941, 1975 etc., and they still don't get it, I believe its just like the big foot thing if their is truly one it won't be believed.

• flipper
    flipper

YES! Thanks for the post THE SILENCE! So, old Mr. Flipper is NOT CRAZY! to all you naysayers out there ! Thank you ! This photograph as well as one other were posted on the Bigfoot Researchers Field Organizations website this past week and also posted on the Coast to Coast website after Thursday nights interview with Matt Moneymaker, the president and founder of the Bigfoot Researchers Organization , who since it's founding in 1995 has been on 40 Bigfoot hunting expeditions himself . He has had 12 interactions with this primate creature out of those 40 expeditions ! His official take on the deer hunter's experience and infrared photo of the creature is that "it is defineitly a young juvenile ,adolescent Sasquatch or Bigfoot . "

If you observe the photograph , you notice it does not have a protruding head like a young bear would have, and it's arms, legs, limbs are out of proportion with what a bear would look like. Bears don't have that LONG of arms and legs. The other photograph of this creature shows it walking bi-pedally around the tree looking towards the ground from the side at something. The hunter had initially set his camera out with motion detectors to see how many buck deer were traveling on the trail at night . So he had put deer scent plus a salt lick which attracts all kinds of animals. So that lends even more authenticity to this, knowing this hunter was not after a photograph of Bigfoot, but it just wandered inadvertently in front of his camera at 8: 35 P.M. that night of September 16th, 2007. 35 minutes before the Bigfoot was photographed, 2 young juvenile bears were caught by the same camera in the same exact spot at 8:00 P.M. on film. These pictures also were posted on BFRO's site and Coast to Coast website too. As you can imagine, I already have posted all 3 pictures on my favorites section on my computer !

So, thanks again THE SIlence for posting this ! I'm sure you will get a lot of responses today from our JWD friends. Perhaps now with another photograph , to go along with the Roger Patterson film of 40 years ago, and other photos from people looking for this animal, we may start getting more information on this creature who has remained very secretive till now ! Peace out, and thanks again. Look forward to people's responses on this thread ! Peaceout, Mr. Flipper

• ush419
    ush419

I checked out the pictures on BFRO and one of them definitely doesn't look like a bear, Does make one wonder. Wasn't it just 10 years or so ago that an animal was discovered in Vietnam of all places that had never been seen or at least documented before?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit