Looking for ever lasting life partner in the earth.

by faith in hatyai thailand 9 Replies latest social relationships

• faith in hatyai thailand
    faith in hatyai thailand

Dear , i hope a good day,

i am gino alen, single again and in new JW , and looking in JW partner for ever lasting life, i have last experince is not so good, this is my non-JW life, but now i am feel very well and want a new life and ever lasting with hope.

i am looking a good hope

i am stay in hatyai Thailand and join songkhla kingdom hall Thailand. i am 34 year old.

bye and take care

you can join in hatdaime at the rate yahoo dot com too.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I used to be a Jehovah Witness. I am not anymore. I am a Methodist. Can I send you some books, to convert you? You would love being a Methodist. I love Jesus, and I am going to heaven. Can we chat?

• Kudra
    Kudra

Don't worry, H.L., he's probably too busy salivating over your beautiful avatar to respond right away...

;)

• horrible life
    horrible life

Thank you Kudra, for the compliment!!! But thats really me!! LOL

I thought that if I can convert him, maybe he could come to America and be my pool boy. (Got to get me a pool)

• choosing life
    choosing life

Thanks HL and Kudra for a good laugh. It's always a good way to end the day. Good night for me.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Good night choosing life, I am about done myself.

• Magick
    Magick

this boy looks a little young judging from his photo. but, as long as no one turns me in...i'm game.

young man, who do i make this large sum check out to and where can i send it?

i will send plane fare and enough money for all of your meals for you and 20 members of your immediate family.

please don't bother to pack, I am also including a clothing allowance.

you will be given gracious accommodations upon arrival. wedding plans are in motion.

if you could. please send me a photo of you with my screen name written on your bare chest so that I know you are legitimate.

also, could you strip down to your under-roos and take a full picture of yourself front and back.

thank you! and i look forward to our ever lasting life together!!

much love and earth blessings,

-magicK

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

think he is related to zhang?

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I'm single!!!

Edit: Sorry R.F., I just couldn't resist his charm. I'll be good.

• harleau
    harleau

Well, I think that you're sweet. I woould love to write to you and send you encouragment from Jehovah's Word. Maybe we could encourage eachother. I am in the states. But in 2009, we have an International Assembly coming up. I dunno, if you're cool, maybe we can make arrangements.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit