NEED HELP ASAP

by thepackage 7 Replies latest jw friends

• thepackage
    thepackage

Any resources I can use reagrding non-JW parent custody cases would be a big help. My x JW wife is trying to prevent my kids from being w/ me beacuase i now celebrate the holidays now.

• changeling
    changeling

If that's her only reason, she doesn't have a legal leg to stand on. Stay cool.

changeling

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Any resources I can use reagrding non-JW parent custody cases would be a big help. My x JW wife is trying to prevent my kids from being w/ me beacuase i now celebrate the holidays now.

JW's have been in the legal spotline for a very long time now. Get a lawyer ASAP they can handle this situation. Your ex as stated has no leg to stand on. This is NOT grounds for denial of parential involvement...

• tula
    tula

do you have a social worker who can recommend child psychologist to attest to childrens damage? ( i.e. ostracism of classmates, and psychological harm inflicted by cults, discipline by a judicial committee rather than parent)

• Satanus
    Satanus

The wt has what they call a child custody kit. It tells jws how to go about getting custody. Details of how to lie are included. It's contents are on the net, somewhere. It would be good to get it.

S

• zeroday
    zeroday
    It's contents are on the net, somewhere. It would be good to get it.

And that is why you need a lawyer NOW...

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

How old are the children and who do they want to live with?

• Honesty
    Honesty

This may help you:

Page 43 is rather telling.

PREPARING FOR CHILD CUSTODY CASES

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit