To Summer and Freedomfrog

by Vernon Williams 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Hey guys,

There are "cliques" that start...folks will kinda line up and the "fests" bring them even closer....

Somehow, there are a few on the board that attrack me: AK Jeff, JK666, Eclispe, "CoCo," Mr and Mrs Flipper, and several more (I gotto go to work, this is rushed),

HOWEVER,

You guys are valuable. That little post you make...that small comment that never gets a response THAT may be the "straw" that breaks the back of resistance in a "lurker" and he accepts the fact the WT is, indeed, whacked.

So, keep posting and stay around...it is a corporate effort....

Gotta run....

V

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

What ? I've not noticed any attacking.

But yes... we are ALL valuable here... who knows if what we utter will push the right buttons for a lurker, or even someone that stumbles here from Google ?

• horrible life
    horrible life

Yes, Yes, Yes. Amen Brother. I totally agree. I always click in, to see what they have to say.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Jump in and share your thoughts, even if they don't seem to get much response. That's just the way it goes. There aren't really any cliques that I can see. Some folks have met each other personally and have more to share, some of us haven't met very many of the folks on the forum, including me, but I just join right in anyway. I like reading about all the folks, their experiences and lives - so keep sharing please!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

yep

One never knows who might 'get it' from reading the little things we say here. I had already 'got it' when I joined this bunch, but I 'got it' even better after joining. I learned that I had been in a cult, not a religion of merit, here. CoC had only scratched the initial itch. This place massaged my brain to life.

Thanx all for being who, what, you are. And keep it up.

Jeff

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings AlphaOmega,

I believe Mr. Williams' thought was attract, not attack.

He's correct: even the smallest point can turn around someone's thinking or effect a series of unexpected changes in his or her life. I force myself to think positively about 'the small strokes that fall mighty oaks.'

Then I don't take my gaggle of dead threads quite so badly ... HAH!

CoCo

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Attack... attrack OOPS

Thank you CoCo.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit