Sis in laws response to shunning

by 4mylove 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 4mylove
    4mylove

This was my sis in laws response to me telling her that i will never agree with the fact that siblings are not allowed to reach out to eachother due to difference of beliefs. At one time she didn't even acknowledge me and barely spoke to her brother (my hubby) because he's been inactive.

Another brother, absolutely no contact. Please help me find the sincerity in this FU email:

The truth is they choose not to; We can do anything we want; we never get told not to speak to others that don't spiritually believe the same but we make our selves believe that. The thing is ****** (the a$$ whole bro) and at one time me; we get caught up in being an example that we become really strict with our own lives and in his mind it's better to be at one end of the spectrum instead of dealing with being nice and no offending you. It has taken ***(her husband) a long time to understand that; you see, *** isn't a JW either; he assis and is making his own decisions to what he believes and wants to accept; but like you said The love we have towartds our spouse makes us support each others families; ***(my hubby) has a good thing with your family, he should be thankful of that; unlike me, i hardly get along with my in laws (all JW). I know how *****(the brother) is and i just accept it and try not to get in his way-thats not how it should be but our personalities just don't go with eachother...soon he will learn the same. He will come around.

Mind you, her example to her little sister was to run away with her "not yet of age" boyfriend. And she's a big ol JW! so much so she wasn't going to attend my wedding but chose to after her little stumble.

Getting so sick of all of this.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Can someone remove the second posting of this message! Sorry

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

The world's longest sentence.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

That's how she types. Being a big ol jdub she doesn't "do" the internet that much, or at least that's the excuse i can think of. Sorry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit