Mouthy here are the pictures

by LaniB 9 Replies latest jw friends

• LaniB
    LaniB

Here we go, hopefully I can insert them here. These were taken almost 2 weeks ago

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!!

• LaniB
    LaniB

Thanks babygirl. She turns two in a month, can't believe my little baby ain't a baby any more. Luckily for us she loves posing so getting photos isn't too much trouble

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Thank you so much I wanted to see how she has grown ,What a beautiful child !!! looks like a real smiler, I do hope she will be over her FLU soon.
    So glad to "meet" you again after such a LONG time ago on our chat line( even though I had forgotton But thank you for getting in touch SHE IS A GIFT FROM GOD ,,,,A real little Angle. ((((HUGS)))
    Mouthy

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Aww, what a sweetheart!

I swear, little ones are like concentrated cute and when they smile they somehow manage to smile bigger than their whole head!

This one looks like no exception, such a darling.

RD of the 'adores kids' sheep class

• mouthy
    mouthy

bump

• Tara
    Tara

What a cutie!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I know what you mean about them growing up too fast! My little baby boy just turned 9!!! It has gone by so fast, but he is the biggest delight in my life! He still lets me cuddle with him and kiss on him (as longs as his buddies aren't around!)

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have to keep popping back in to see that little love ,it warms my heart to see her

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit