Number Games

by Adam 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Adam
    Adam

Sorry for the repetition if any of you have read this before.....

A few weeks ago an email started going around about the number "11" concerning the 9/11 terrorist attack. I have no idea who David Pawson is but his response to the email is too good not to share.

ORIGINAL EMAIL:
    The date of the attack was 9/11 -- 9+1+1=11
    9/11 is the 254th day of the year -- 2+5+4=11
    After 9/11 there are 111 days left in the year
    The Twin Towers, side by side, look like the number 11
    The first plane to hit the Towers was Flight 11
    New York State -- The 11th state added to the Union
    New York City -- 11 letters
    The Pentagon -- 11 letters
    Afghanistan -- 11 letters
    Flight 11 -- 92 on board -- 9+2=11
    Flight 77 -- 65 on board -- 6+5=11

DAVID'S RESPONSE:
    Oh my God! How worried should I be? There are 11 letters in the name "David Pawson!" I'm going into hiding NOW! See you in a few weeks. Wait a sec... I just realized "YOU CAN'T HIDE" also has 11 letters! What am I gonna do? Help me!!! The terrorists are after me! ME! I can't believe it! Oh crap, there must be someplace on the planet Earth I could hide! But no... "PLANET EARTH" has 11 letters too! Maybe Nostradamus can help me. But dare I trust him? There are 11 letters in "NOSTRADAMUS." I know, the Red Cross can help. No they can't... 11 letters in "THE RED CROSS," can't trust them. I would rely on self defence, but "SELF DEFENSE" has 11 letters in it too! Can someone help? Anyone? If so, send me email. No, don't... "SEND ME EMAIL" has 11 letters... Will this never end? I"m going insane! "GOING INSANE?" Eleven letters!! Noooooooo..... I guess I'll die alone, even though "I'LL DIE ALONE" has 11 letters.... Oh my God, I just realized that America is doomed! Our Independence Day is July 4th....7/4 -- 7+4=11

P.S. "IT'S BULLSHIT" has 11 letters also.

--Dave

There's also a lot of number correlations between Kennedy and Lincoln but I can't think of them now. Hope you all enjoyed this guy's humor as much as I did.

Sincerely,
    Adam Loverin -- 11 letters too!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Haha! Is David an ex-JW?! He's got that same sarcastic wit that identify so many of us! (((())))

Andi

• Seeker
    Seeker

Hehe, that was a very clever rebuttal to all the 'true believers,' none of whom will be convinced anyway. Thanks for posting this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit