Anyone have the notes for the 2007 Annual Meeting?

by Brigido 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brigido
    Brigido

Anyone have access to the notes from the 2007 Annual Meeting?

I'm sure this has been discussed already but I can't seem to find a prior thread on it.

It seems that there was some "New Light" mentioned about how the generation now applies to

the "annointed". If anyone has these notes please do post. Maybe I can finally get my family

out of this BS since they are asking me if I can get access to it. Wish me luck & thanks.

Brigido

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings Brigido,

Several of my friends went to the annual meeting and some took notes. Don't know quite how to wrest those notes away, however. I did ask, as I mentioned on a Minimus thread yesterday, if there was any comment about 'the generation of which Jesus spoke' applying ONLY to the anointed. I received an emphatic NO. Ted Jaracz's point, so I was told, was, nevertheless, rather unclear.

I wonder why the split opinions on what TJ actually did say. Will we receive further en"light"enment?

CoCo

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Maybe he said that they did away with the annointed as they did with the generation and that both is now without a timeline. (I do not think that is what he said.)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

All lies. They have to think up lies to patch up the lies that are going out of date. More BS about the "generation". Just another way to buy more time for the end, even as they keep telling people that it is coming up within the current or following year to bring that sense of urgency back.

If anyone is looking for practical tips out of these meetings, you are looking at the wrong place. All it is is more words for the next year's wastefests. It looks like I am safe to miss another whole year's meetings, at least--that's what I got out of it.

• zamora251978
    zamora251978

Hi Brigido,

I read some of the notes from Annual meeting off of a forum that's in Spanish. I can get the link for you and send it on. Apparently the generation is now the "annointed" the the end bla bla bla....I will find it for you.

Lulu (Lourdes)

• chester
    chester

some notes of the annual meeting can be found at this link

http://www.silentlambs.org/guestbook/index.cfm

• Brigido
    Brigido

That's the thought that I got out of all of this too...just another way to buy some more time. I can't believe that the JW's can't see the flaws in their "organization".

I do believe this is all to CYA. They have to come up with something to get ready for the let down of 2014. I think a lot of folks are going to just give up on the

religion if nothing has happened by then. The "Society" is going to have to come up with some creative thinking to keep people around after that.

Thanks all for your thoughts and Lulu, if you do find those Spanish Notes, do let me know.

Thanks,

Brigido

• Mary
    Mary
    CoCo said: I wonder why the split opinions on what TJ actually did say.

Maybe he was speaking to them in parables.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit