Please explain what is

by is there help out there 5 Replies latest jw friends

• is there help out there
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Anyone who disagrees with the Watch Tower Society.

• JK666
    JK666

"Opposers," however, do not include the United Nations, since the WTS has agreed to support its mission until 2001 when they were caugt red handed as an NGO.

JK

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

It depends. Jesus said " those who are not against (oppose) me are with me" but then he said " those who are not with me are against me"

• oompa
    oompa

Wait a sec guys, are we dubs supposed to be opposers of Satan? And where is that Bastard anyway? I have started other threads about what the hell is he doin? Demonized people were fallin all over the place in Jesus day...I want to see a damn excorcism!...oompa

and no I aint drinking jk!

• White Dove
    White Dove

That is one thing I was wondering about while I was still in, oompa. Where are all of the demonized people? My elder's wife grandmother says in the narrow confines of her mind that they are all in the mental hospitals. Why aren't JW's going there and curing them? Also, why does Hollywood have to use special effects on demonized movies? Wouldn't the demons want to offer their services to promote their cause? I just watched Poltergeist 2 and the special effects of the late '80's was obvious. So far, nothing has been flying around my house.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit