Organized event with Canadian Director of SNAP

by morrisamb 0 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

November 6 at Wolf Performance Hall at London's Public Library, (London, Ontario, Canada) we are presenting WHEN NOBODY’S LOOKING, an evening of film, speech and discussion.

At the event, I will be speaking along with Irene Deschenes, Director, SNAP Canada (Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests; Irene was a victim of Sylvester - the Chatham priest who molested scores of young girls).

We will also be showing the documentary, Family Secrets: When Nobody's Looking. It won * Gold Medal Houston Film Festival * Honourable Mention Columbus Film & Video Festival * Bronze Finalist Award 2003 Telly Awards.

Genie Award-winning Maureen Judge filmed myself and my family for a couple of months here in London and areas (more info and poster for event on my web site: http://www.fatherstouch.com)

Then we will have a Question & Answer discussion. The event will be hosted by Maureen Reid (The Children's Aid Society)

Irene and I are working together to increase awareness about this very important issue in our community Event info: When Nobody's Looking, Nov 6, 8 pm The Wolf Performance Hall, Central Library, 251 Dundas Street; Tickets $10: [email protected] or [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit