Dream

by 4mylove 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• 4mylove
    4mylove

I had a dream that woke me from my sleep. I was with my husband at a beautiful hotel, somewhere by a beach. We were at check in and i noticed how everything had this maddening order. I realized we were registering in for some type of convention. He was my hubby yet different. He was wearing the suit he wore when we got married. Beautiful Perry Ellis.

Well I remember him asking which restroom we could use and which restaurant we were allowed to eat at. I then remember walking away into a courtyard of sorts and it had beautiful costumes. Some were halloweeny.I mean beautiful. They seemed to be depicting strong women in history. I noticed my mother, was also in the bunch.

I then flashed into what i guess would have been the convention and to my horror my hubby was to be a speaker. He was all giddy! I remember the looks and stares because I was wearing one of the costumes from the courtyard. At this point I walk out and go back to the courtyard...

All I remember after that is waking up in a cold sweat. My husband was sleeping soundly next to me and looked so peaceful. I love him so much. Every day I live in fear. I hate this.

On a healthier note, I'm trying to get in touch with a group that is provided here where I work that provides counseling sessions for employees. I think I've reached the stage that could very easily put me into depression. I don't come to work till 12pm and have noticed that I have energy to do absolutely nothing before I go to work, (hubby leaves at 6am)

The dream was somewhat of a realization that it's time to really talk to someone.

Thanks to all of you,

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

I know nothing about you or him or your history, but....is your hubby still an active JW? If not, are you afraid he will return? If the latter is the case, I'd talk to him about your fears.

LINDA

• journey-on
    journey-on

4mylove

If a dream awakens you or if you wake up in the morning with it vividly on your mind, it is a message for you.

This one seems pretty obvious. The women are strong but must wear masks and costumes to disguise that fact.

You are like them. You are strong and beautiful and feel the connection to them as indicated by your mother being

among them in the dream and you being dressed in costume also. Yet you stand beside your husband who you still see as that wonderful and charming man

you married (he's dressed in his wedding clothes in your dream). But you feel alienated in his world and limited (only certain restrooms and

certain restaurants are allowed). You are torn between two worlds: the world of your husband of whom you want to be supportive,

and the other world that you are drawn to... where you fit in. You oscillate between the two. It terrifies you to think he may continue in his world

and actually advance (your horror at his giddiness at being one of the speakers). You feel out of place in his world (the stares from others) and return

to where you are most comfortable and feel you fit in.

Don't get depressed dear. Things have a way of working out if you go with the flow and don't push too hard one way or the other. Stay upbeat if you can. Peace........Journey-on

• 4mylove
    4mylove

JourneyOn

Thanks so much for that explanation, it was pretty eye opening. I'm really trying to stay upbeat, it's almost as if being on this forum has brought me up yet kept the issue at hand....at hand. Still wouldn't take back my discovery of it. Thanks again

• dawg
    dawg

Where there any fat cows and the like in the dream? Just kidding, journyon did such a great job and he may be right; but the mind makes up scenes like that and it can have a since of foreboding. I still want to know if your husband is a JW, but maybe that's private.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

((((((((((((((((((((((4mylove)))))))))))))))))

I've used my employee assistance program in the past. Take advantage of it.

nj

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Dawg

My husband has been inactive for about 4-5 years now, come to think it may have been longer because we've been married for 2.5 years, lived together in sin for 1 knew eachother for 1 so about inactive 6-7 actually. He hadn't showed any interest in the past other than the memorials, but recently went to an assembly with his father supposedly to appease him. This broke out our first true argument of substance. It's been weighing on my mind ever since.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit