Its the Year 2008 and the Apostates are having a Party (Doctrine Changes!)

by KW13 4 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Having just read the 'Exciting announcements at the Service Meeting' topic i am one happy Apostate!

I wanted to see how you would put these changes into conversation while speaking to a Jehovah's Witness?

For example for myself' talking with my Mum recently, she told me that gifts like tongues, prophecy, healing etc have stopped and this was mainly because the ones doing these things were annointed ones.

Yes i accept this wouldn't stand as it is because actually, there are still annointed ones but why haven't we an outburst of different miracles now because hey, we are all potential annointed ones...i might start claiming to be a annointed to mum lol, tell her i left because i felt annointed but was forced to leave because doctrine taught otherwise...come next year OMG KARL IS ANNOINTED!!!

Will the Paradise on earth idea be pushed less and less until all have a heavenly hope?

Anyway thank-you for reading, FO SHIZZLES MA' NIZZLES

• Rooster
    Rooster

Everything about the WTBTS's teachings goes straight back to the demons.

Oh and I am one of the Anointed..

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Quote: "......she told me that gifts like tongues, prophecy, healing etc have stopped"

Oh really? Not in my case. Am I demonized? No more than any of us. I know that speaking in tongues is a language between the person & God, a very private language that only HE understands and when Jdbs claim it's all faul language, talking against God, they are wrong. It's just another way for them to deny real truths. NOBDODY understands it except God.

LINDA

• Gopher
    Gopher
    For example for myself' talking with my Mum recently, she told me that gifts like tongues, prophecy, healing etc have stopped and this was mainly because the ones doing these things were annointed ones.

That isn't what the WT teaches! She's just making something up because she doesn't even know for sure. The WT teaches that only the apostles (those in the first century) were authorized to give people the special gifts you listed. Once the apostles died, nobody could receive the power of tongues, healings, etc. (according to the WTS).

I do have contact with one JW by e-mail, and I do share some of these advance things (just for fun -- not that I think it'll have much effect). I like to point out flip-flops like this!

• KW13
    KW13

I've witnessed speaking in tongues etc and i've had a filling of Holy Spirit on many occasion, i believe in it personally.

As for my mums flip flopping Gopher feel free to share lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit