Who is playing mcdonalds monopoly?

by Blackboo 4 Replies latest social entertainment

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

I am....i bet everyone here has every stamp except the one they need to win. For example Broadwalk and Venture avenue. Its no surprise because i believe there is only one stamp for boardwalk..and 5 venture avenue stamps.

• monophonic
    monophonic

haven't eaten mcdonald's in over 15 years....any fast food in about 7 years....a read of 'fast food nation' will show the bs of the fast food industry....it has a lot of similarities to the misinformation of the wtbts.

the fast food industry is pretty horrid...unfortunately there aren't many choices outside of it in rural and some suburban areas.

i used to love taco bell, but seriously, give 'fast food nation' a read, i haven't touched a taco bell in seven years and these corporations are killing just about as many people as smoking...but all politics is too tied into the funding of these organizations, so they're untouchable, but litigious idiots can sue for second hand smoke and jump all over that while their kids are being pounded with fast food marketing and all my friends with kids can only get them to shut the hell up if they go buy their happy meals with toys and those dancing clowns.

smoke 'em if ya got 'em in the world of hypocrisy.

drive thru since idling car engines don't get the same media bs hype as second hand smoke.

this always intrigued me b/c the only script the JC ever uses to DF people for smoking should also be applied to running gas cars, using hair spray, etc. that corinthians one.

at one JC, when my fade finally dawned on me that i needed to get the hell out of there quick, they said since i smoked a few times, it could be looked upon as murder b/c of second hand smoke. all i could think of was their SUVs revvin' up in the parking lot.

no disrespect to the original poster who i don't feel has any ill intentions, but i was just reminded of the hypocrisy and twisting of scripture and culture b/c if it effects the global economy and reliance on oil too much, just sweep it under the rug...like most witness doctrines.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

wow 15 years...i just eat there jus because of monoply..only the breakfast stuff...i dont touch the lunch menu items. Taco bell fail off too...i use to love to eat there in the early and late 90's...now today the food jus aint the same.

• loosie
    loosie

I am playing online as well. I won a real arcade download

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

I won some "guaranteed bonus" coupons to footlocker and toysrus. Whoopdee doo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit