NYC Ballet workout

by Angry_Kangaroo 1 Replies latest social physical

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

Anyone who has been curious about this should give it a try. I've been wanting to do it for a while, and finally did the whole thing last night. One of the best workouts I've had in a while. It is great since each section is fairly brief; you get a good all over body workout, and do not get bored in the process. And I loved moving to classical music, esp. the Sleeping Beauty score. I felt so good afterward, amazing what exercise does for you! I'm going to look into taking ballet again, I realized how much I missed it.

Candelight Yoga is a great yoga dvd, if you are looking for a yoga workout. I felt so relaxed after that one. I really hated the Gaim yoga series; way too advanced for a beginner.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Angry_kangaroo...I have both NYC Ballet DVD's and I love them. It took me a couple of times of doing the DVD to feel like I was able to follow along. I eventually graduated to the second DVD. It's excellent program for anybody but especially if you're tall and slender and want to maintain/improve your posture. Also...LOL...its more of a workout than one would think...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit