Guess who's no longer a newbie???

by shopaholic 8 Replies latest jw friends

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Dedicating my 100th post to Trev, Oompa and Blondie and all the other courageous and inspirational souls here at JWD!!!

Without your stories, your humor, your words of wisdom and your courage to share, I don't know where I would be right now but I know it wouldn't be pretty. You taught me that its okay to cry, its okay to love, its okay to question and its okay to LIVE!!! I still have ways to go but I'm doing it and have you all to thank for it...except Changeling because she failed at her search to find me a husband...okay, okay...I thank Changeling too!

Many thanks and much gratitude to you all,

Shopaholic

• brinjen
    brinjen

Congratulations!

I'd be celebrating by buying myself a nice belt to go with those fabulous shoes!

• poppers
    poppers

Congratulations, shopaholic. This is a great site with lots of interesting and intelligent people.

• *summer*
    *summer*

(((Congratulations)))

Those shoes got you in the right direction:-)

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Congrats Shop!

You know if you didn't shop so much your post count would be higher

nj

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Thanks for your responses.

Ex-nj-jw, you're kind of right but now that there are so many places to go other than the KH, a girl has to be properly outfitted! For instance, I still have to get a belt to match my shoes.

• JK666
    JK666

shoppy,

Glad you are here. Keep on postin'.

JK

• BIG D
    BIG D

shopholic.........it is very comforting to know there are honest hearted ones that are here as x witnesses, i was worried that all i would meet here would be angery or bitter, your heart comes out when you put computer to hand!

big d

• free2think
    free2think

belated Congratulations Shopaholic,

sorry i missed this before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit