Guess who's back, back again......

by kittyeatzjdubs 9 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Just realized the other day how long it's been since I've posted here. Everything's fine w/ me. Still in MS w/ Matt. I have a job at a doggy daycare center (TOTALLY ROCKS!), Matt owns his own business now, ummmm...that's really about it. Oh yeah...I got pink streaks in my hair. I reek of awesomeness.

So what's new with you?

Oh yeah....HI! to all the new folk I haven't met yet.

love, jojo

• Gregor
    Gregor

Nice to see you again, JoJo. Since I am old enough to be your Grandad I guess I can say.."young lady! get those damn pink streaks out of your hair!"

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Since I am old enough to be your Grandad I guess I can say.."young lady! get those damn pink streaks out of your hair!"

Ha! Well I'm 22 so I'm old enough to say "Nuh uh!"

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hey, Hon, long time no see. And the pink streaks look great, by the way...

~snicker~

Love,
    Baba

• deeskis
    deeskis

hiya jojo

i thought you were in the capital of country music.............

the doggie job sounds just right for you, and the hair looks cute!

• life is a bowl of cherries
    life is a bowl of cherries
    Since I am old enough to be your Grandad I guess I can say.."young lady! get those damn pink streaks out of your hair!"

Ha! Well I'm 22 so I'm old enough to say "Nuh uh!"

You two, made me laugh. I haven't laughed in 3 4 days. Thank you

• Crafty Lady
    Crafty Lady

jojo,

My son's dog goes to a doggy day care (or doggy camp we call it) in upstate NY. She loves it--comes home so tired at the end of the day she goes right to sleep. The owners send pictures and videos of the dogs playing--they even have kids pools to splash in on hot days. That must be such a great job.

Crafty

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Man...I wondered what happened to you!! You went WAY toooooo long without posting! I am glad you are doing good. Doggie daycare sounds like a fun job. I have worked at vet clinics before. It can be a stinky job though!! LOL! I like your hair too....it's good to do those fun things with your hair while your young(er) and it looks cool

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

You know, I was going to get some purple streaks in my hair. To cover some of the gray, you know.

Oh, and welcome back! And congratulations on all the awesomeness!

gently feral

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

*waves at jojo*

nuttin new here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit