I have thought another thought and this is what it thought

by blueviceroy 2 Replies latest jw friends

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

My thought was why do so many religions focus only on "God is good " That I think is a givin . What seems to be lacking is a coherent description of what is TRULY required to "find" God in the first place;

Christianity seems to just roll on like a frieght train oblivious to the fact that most people arent aware enough about THEMSELVES to get the message that is written in a way you can't "get" until you already are aware of your own truth about what we are. How does that help most people?

I like the message in the Bible it's the same message as all great beliefs it's just lost in the mess.

I guess I'm just saying that if you don't find a pure, certain, unmovable truth that cannot be altered then what you have is merely a belief . In and of itself it is WORTHLESS it is worse than worthless because it will keep you from your birthright as one Gods most special miracles'

We are more than this . We are more than who we think we are. We are of God in the most bueatiful profound way. It is indescribable .Don't give up .

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Yours is a great post for a James Thomas response

by george I think you got it!!! (my response)

thanks for sharing

purps

• poppers
    poppers

Great post - JamesThomas will smile when he reads this (although I haven't seen much of him here lately). I know I did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit