We've done it again!!!

by lfcviking 5 Replies latest jw friends

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Yes we've beaten the French in the Rugby Union world cup finals again, along with the Austalians of course, its a repeat of 4 years ago!!!

We were 33-1 outsiders at the start of this tournament will we go on to win it???

C,mon England!!!

P.S no disrespect to any French or Australians on the board.

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Cool! Let's hope they'll keep it up.

LINDA

• south african beef
    south african beef

The last two England matches, against Australia and now France have really showed the English 'bulldog spirit'. They were never ever going to give up and have now beaten two teams who really should have beaten us.

Roll on the final!

We by rights should not win the final, especially if it is against South Africa as they have already beaten us 36-0. But with England playing as they are you never know, we may be the first country to retain the World Cup. Wouldn't that be cool?!

Next weekend it is the Rugby World Cup Final, and the last race in the Formula 1 calendar (my favourite sport) and we have arranged to go and stay round a friends house for the weekend.

I'm just hoping that they like sport too or I will be al depressed!

Can't have that as it will also be my birthday!

Come on ENGLAND, come on McLaren - Mercedes (Hamilton preferably)!

• ninja
    ninja

congrats to our southern neighbours.....da ninja

• lfcviking
    lfcviking
    The last two England matches, against Australia and now France have really showed the English'bulldog spirit'.

Yes Beefy totally agree with you there mate.

It makes a nice change to watch the Rugby among all the footy doesn't it? Especially when we're winning like this.

Hope you enjoy your visit to your friends house.

• Clam
    Clam

Loved it. Watched it in the pub last night with some pals and am just starting to say goodbye to the hangover. Unusually clean match for a France/England clash but here's to another 80 minutes of stress next weekend.

LFC you're too kind to the Aussies, they bad mouthed us big time until we put them in their place,

Clam

PS - Ninja your football team seem to be on the run of their lives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit