Everyman a liar

by jacethespace 1 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jacethespace
    jacethespace

Just like to share some scriptures with you, im not sure whether this would go in favour of the tower or against it.But be nice to have peoples thoughts on it. Romans ch3:3-12 [ king james version] ---- 3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of god without effect? 4 God forbid,yes, let god be true, but every man a liar, as it is written, That thou might be justified in thy sayings, and might overcome when thou are judged. 5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of god, what shall we say? Is god unrighteous who takes vengeance? [ i speak as a man] 6 God forbid, for then how shall god judge the world? 7 For if the truth of god has abounded through my lie unto his glory, why yet am i also judged as a sinner ? 8 And not rather, [ as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say] let us do evil, that good may come? Whose damnation is just 9 What then? are we better than they? No in no wise for we have before proved both jews and gentiles, that they are all under sin 10 As it is written there is none righteous no not one 11 There is none that understands there is none that seeks after god 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable there is none that does good no not one. Intresting that i never read much about this in the watchtower mags.

• tula
    tula
    As it is written there is none righteous no not one 11 There is none that understands there is none that seeks after god 12 They are all

so, what goes on in the mind of some of these self-righteous people? How is it that they can convince themselves that they are an exception to the rule?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit