wow so much love

by Dianna 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Dianna
    Dianna

I really didn’t expect a lot of people to respond to my message. Now I see why my friend insisted me on posting something on here. Thank you very much for your support for the people that answered to my message. I am going to take in consideration all that was said. Now that I need it more then ever.

Right now I am starting to build my life a new life and I know its not going to be easy but with Gods help I know I will make it through

I just wanted to thank you guys again

• R.F.
  • Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Keep Posting!!

V

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome to the board Dianna!

I know from experience it gets better and the losses are gradually replaced with other people and new things, hang in there, never give up!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

What did you think this was a PRO JW site? We got da love here...

• mouthy
    mouthy

We got da love here...

WE sure do!!!!!!!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hi Dianna.

Pretty soon you will think this place is a mental health facility full of good therapists who really care about people.

We got da love here...

You betcha.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Diana,

You will get through this I promise!! Just take one day at a time, and take baby steps and keep praying. It is no coincidence you have found this forum. It can be a great source of strength for you in the days ahead.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• kifoy
    kifoy

:-)

Dianna. You will learn that there is so much love in this world! And the love you find here _really_ can be unconditional!
    As a JW we learned that the world is a dangerous place, with bad people. And if you visit the world, you'll end up as a prostitute using drugs...

But out in this world, I've found friendship I could never dream of inside the borg.

Best wishes to you, and keep posting!
    I bet you have a billion questions. Don't hesitate to post them here :-)

kifoy

• iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

Hello Dianna, and welcome

Yes, there is a lot of love here, it's one of the things that makes this forum such a wonderful place to be. I do hope you stay with us.

Marion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit