Job opening for Business/Computer Sci/IT Majors

by MadTiger 1 Replies latest jw friends

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

If you have these skills:

#

A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or related discipline.
    #

Experience in working on process improvement teams and initiatives, analytical work, and development of business cases. Work experience must clearly demonstrate ability to learn new systems, analyze and summarize data to reflect impact on activities within the area of focus and across the organization, and quality improvement skills. A preference to work in a team environment. The ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple and competing priorities.

PM me for contact information for contact information for my recruiter bud (non-JW) who will give you a head start on a great analyst position I am not able to take.

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

I should be so lucky! Can I turn the clock back and start over again, i.e. get out of HS and head to college? It's amazing how a person can actually earn such degree's and still attend a church and worship God. Boy did we miss out.

Wish I had one of those degrees. My AA degree is still pending. 6 more classes and I'll have it *Yippee*

LINDA

P.S. does he offer "On-the-Job" training? I didn't think so

Good luck in your search.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit