Live With Jehovah's Day in Mind--or--The Minor Prophets book--PDF!

by Atlantis 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Live With Jehovah's Day In Mind, or as some of the friends call it, ( The Minor Prophets book ) http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/143794/1.ashx (Credit goes to Spy-on-the-WitchTower-anonymous-member-of-JWD) Download instructions: Click the link below and when the next page appears scroll down to the bottom and click the download link by the "red arrow." http://www.sendspace.com/file/kzhtlq Here is another download link just in case the first site is doing maintenance. Click the link below and when the next page appears click the "orange" download link at the top of the page. http://www.bestsharing.com/f/9w1LWeS347422 Tweety picture no.0509 Cheers! Atlantis-

• sir82
    sir82

Does anybody else find it odd that this book was immediately & completely forgotten about?

It has never been studied in the Congregation Book Study.

It has never been used a source material for Ministry School talks.

It has never been the featured offer in field service for any month.

It just got released and forgotten about. Weird!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

sir82:

It does seem like it was swept under the carpet doesn't it!

Thank you my friend for your comments!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• blondie
    blondie

Sort of like the Mankind's Search for God book. I wonder if the Proclaimers book will ever be studied again?

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Thanks - I have downloaded it and actually read through some of it.

Seems mostly a 'fluff piece' to me, with little 'meat'. Much harping on of 607BC. Whole thing is designed to get people to feel guilty of not doing enough in their service, and that they lead 'comfortable lives' and get an education.

Of the things I found semi-interesting though, were:

• Page 167, were they take Joel 2:28-32 to - in our day - mean that all the Witnesses are "prophesying" simply by relaying what the prophet said (as the WTS interprets it). Interesting to me, because I have wondered what JWs teach about that scripture, and it's "companion" scripture in the NT (old men will dream and young men see visions). And this is what they come up with? Oh well.
    • Page 139: They cite one instance in the Bible where a prophet, a human, was more angry with a people than God, and that even though the prophet wanted the entire people dead, Jehovah decided to spare them. This is supposed to show the just, kind, merciful, loving and forgiving ways of Jehovah. How about the numerous occasions where the opposite was the case? Where Moses and Abraham felt they had to discuss with God, in an attempt at trying (not always successfully, but sometimes) to make him change his mind and not kill an entire people?
    • Page 161: (paraphrasing: ) "Just because you decided to forego education and now regret it, it would be wrong to give the advice to your children that they should get an education". Wonderful.
  • Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

The WTBTS has been greatly ridiculed by e-watchman for not paying attention to the minor prophets. I wonder if this might be an 'answer' to his charge? It really is just another 'fluff' book. I read mine in about two days of receiving it at the convention.

Justitia

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Thank you for this publication !

Keep up the good work !

• tula
    tula

I tried to discuss this a week ago. No body wanted to talk about it.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/143794/1.ashx

• marilla
    marilla

I am looking for the WT publication "Live With Jehovah's Day In Mind" in PDF. The link provided informs me that the request is not available. Is it possible to resubmit this book to the sendspace.com in order for me to download it.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Look here: Live With Jehovah's Day in Mind (Kudos to Atlantis)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit