was there a matchmaker in your congo?

by karter 3 Replies latest jw friends

• karter
    karter

We had one in a neighbouring congo.

She would invite all the young ones out to ride her horses .

she invited me over and told me there will be this gorges sister there ,all week I'm looking forward to this till i got there......

lets just say she was a nutritional overachiever with highly questionable mental health the horses face and hers had more than a little in common.

Not to be out done she invited me and my mate a wile later on the same pretext this time there was a gorges sister there i fell for her straight

away sad to say she didnt like me she fell for my mate .

Lifes a bitch sometimes

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

We've (my kids and husband at the time) been invited to Jdubs homes where they intentionally had loads of other young kids, only to do matchmaking for their own kids. *shakingmyhead*

LINDA

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The congregation was, for me, a matchbreaker.

• AnneB
    AnneB

There was a matchmaker in a southern California congregation who professed to be of the annointed. She was a magnet for the less stable elements of the congregation. She matched them up by saying that their mission in the New Order would be to colonize other planets.

Sadly, a few marriages did take place due to her matchmaking. Most of them collapsed within weeks leaving the congregation to deal with the separations, accusations, and other headaches. Sometimes one of the persons involved would move in with the matchmaker then there would be even more gossip.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit