oh the pain..."in rainbows", Nvr, Mavie, you'll understand

by smellsgood 4 Replies latest jw friends

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

I feel like a thief for the first time, um, having perhaps but not admittedly downloaded a few, many or none free musical tidbits here and there, or not,,

I feel like a thief for downloading "In Rainbows" and horridly pressing 00.00 for the price I had chosen to pay. It gutted me!

Alright, so Radiohead offered anyone to download it, for free or any price they chose. If I had a cent to my name, I would have gladly payed over 30$ for their album.

This is a band who I have gone to see many times, and have NEVER had a ticket that cost more than $40 dollars (compare this to any other band, U2 for instance)

They are remarkably good to their fans, being a band that could easily sell tickets I'm supposing for 500-5000 and still sell out.

Ok, so over the years we have bought like 5 of each album they've released, but still I feel like a...bloody pirate.

boohoo, Nvr, Mavie, any other fans, what are you paying? Are you gonna be a freeloader like me?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Shame on you, smellsgood!

Just kidding.

Tijkmo brought this up the other day...

new radiohead album. u decide what to pay

I'll probably download it and buy the CD.

I have multiple copies of their stuff.

I'm hard on CDs.

So I got you covered.

Is it good?

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Nvr,

I heard there new stuff yesterday on the radio. From what i heard and what people are saying you will love it.

Smellsgood,

When you get some money in you can always go back and pay for it! I think Radiohead will take an I.O.U.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks for the heads-up, kerj.

I just spoke with Mr. Yorke, smells, and boy is he pissed off!

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

really kerj? Oh, well then. haha, I knew that. ha. Problem abated then... I was reading an interview w/Jonny right before I went to the site, and he was saying like "it'll be interesting to see what people think music is worth these days" which probably more than anything made it horrible that I put NOTHING to download. Yeah, you're music is worth nothing, Thom *blubbers uncontrollably*

Nvr, you're just cruel. Make sure you have enough salt the next time I'm wounded *sniff*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit