Two babies died at the hands of their mothers here in Columbus...

by FreedomFrog 2 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

And I'm sickened!!!!

The first baby was only 11 months old. He died because of the mom's boyfriend couldn't handle the baby crying. The second was a two year old who died from her OWN mom beating her.

What is happening to all these moms????

If anyone touched my babies I'd be in prison for killing the one in charge (hence why I DON'T date). I don't have a decent job at the moment because I'm too scared of letting my daughter be with a stranger. She's only 3 so I'm waiting until she's 5 (when in school) before I start my career.

Sorry, my babies aren't with me at the moment and I always worry about them when they aren't here in my face. I do trust my ex...but I still feel better when they are here with me. I love my kids more than life itself and I can't understand why some parents are so stupid not being careful or being the actual abuser.

I don't normally watch the news but nothing else is on and I'm trying to take a break from my homework. (let me see what games I can find on the computer...hmmmm)

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

That is so sad. And is happening so much now. Or is it just being reported more? I have a problem with dating and who I will let my son be around. I've been lucky that my Mom watches him while I work. But a few times I have had to get a babysitter for him. I've always tried to find someone I trust and have known for awhile. Not too long ago there was a father in Chattanooga who left his infant son in the car. Said he forgot about him. Went to the window several times at his place of business to reset the car alarm because it kept going off. I just don't know how anyone could forget about their son being in a car.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    I have a problem with dating and who I will let my son be around.

See, I'm the same way. The true father or mother tends to be more in tune with their kids. Sometimes that's not the case but more often than not it's the "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" that does the damage.

I've been lucky that my Mom watches him while I work. But a few times I have had to get a babysitter for him. I've always tried to find someone I trust and have known for awhile.

That's why my jobs have been put on hold. Since I left the borg, my friends and family left me as well and I can't trust just anyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit