Would the big "A" come if all of the GB died on a plane?

by tan 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tan
    tan

Just saw the other topic about the GB and a plane and wondered...Like if they all traveled somewhere at the same time (very unlikely) and the plane crashed...

• journey-on
    journey-on

By the Big A, do you mean the Bigger Assholes?

• tan
    tan
    By the Big A, do you mean the Bigger Assholes

Ha ha...I like that one.

• journey-on
    journey-on

I apologize for my comment. Wish I could take it back. Dying in a plane crash is nothing to joke about even

if it is a body of men that make life-changing doctrine that destroys families and messes up people's minds.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I think they work out their traveling/appearances like Bush Administration. Not too many are in the same place at the same time...incase us demonic apostates decide to attack.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

No, because the JW Cult is in no way affiliated with God, his plans, Armageddon, etc etc etc, however it would throw the watchtower into a tailspin, even if it was temporary.

• yknot
    yknot

No.....there are still other "annointed", besides the legal department would just step in until they came up with "suitable" replacements.

• eclipse
    eclipse

I wonder if we could hypnotize them to become atheists, or some other gentler, more reasonable and open-minded version of christianity.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

only if the plane crashed into Bethel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit