Universal Sovereignty

by monophonic 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Armaggedon will come as soon as the jaydubeeyas numbers stop increasing.

Jehovah doesn't desire any to be destroyed, ya know what I sayin.

• Rooster
    Rooster

Is Jehovah not just another name of one of the many demons?

• JCanon
    JCanon

anyway, most of my questions are directed to a God who seems complacent, not to a human's interpretation of what the spirit world is all about, b/c we don't know, and that's ok.

I wouldn't call him complacent. Those who follow him have access to holy spirit and see it's interaction. Instead he is doing "something different" this time around:

ACTS 13: 41 ‘Behold it, YOU scorners, and wonder at it, and vanish away, because I am working a work in YOUR days, a work that YOU will by no means believe even if anyone relates it to YOU in detail.’”

And this is absolutely true! For instance, in order to believe the Bible now, you have believe a few of these really wierd things:

1) That Paul and the Apostle John are still alive from the 1st century, never having died, along with some other members of the 12 tribes of Israel.

2) That some from the 1st century from the 12 tribes of Israel who could prove their lineage during Jesus' time have remarried in the modern world in time to reestablish descendants of the 12 tribes so that 12,000 from each tribe could fulfill the promise to Abraham.

3) You've have to accept the nature of the second coming, that it occurred prior to the second coming (1992) and that it is effected by resurrected ones being "downloaded" or "sown" (1 Corinthians) into modern anointed ones, imperfect bodies, and that's why we cannot observe the 1st resurrection. Further, some of those resurrected will end up in the bodies of their own descendants! That is, the fathers will return as their own sons somtimes which is what Psalms 45: 16 says:

" In place of your forefathers there will come to be your sons, Whom you will appoint as princes in all the earth.'

See, the "princes in the earth" are a reference to the king-priests serving during the millennium and thus have to be part of the first resurrection.

POINT BEING, unless you basically are in the JIOR of of the anointed, these things are extremely difficult to accept, even when I've explained them to you in detail. But God intends to make it difficult to believe. In fact, the "blinds the minds of the unbelievers" so they can't see. Listening they don't hear. Watching they don't see.

Remnember for the 7 days Noah waited for it to rain, the ice canopy was being superheated and vaporized. To rain 40 days and 40 nights would take some thick clouds that would block out the sun. So basically the population of Noah's day died in the dark. Likewise, today, it's not really God's goal to overly inform those who will die of anything regarding his precise and detailed purpose. They will know what killed them and that's about it.

Thus the Bible and the truth and reality about God are more specifically for the believers and anointed ones, like myself.

JC

• JCanon
    JCanon
    Satan rebeled before Adam sinned and before well before the bride class was known, so it appears they fell before any knowledge of the bride class, so not sure I would agree with that.

Not so. In fact, Satan and Jesus were considered married, man and "woman". They are represented by the two COVERING CHERUBS on the Ark of the Covenant. There are just two "covering cherubs" and they are Michael and Satan. So in fact, Jesus got a divorce from Satan in Eden and gave him a new wife from the Earth. So the Bride Class actually replaces Satan as Chirst's wife-angel on Holy Mount Zion.

So those that left may have been very young and far less knowledgable than Satan, maybe they thought he was hip and cool, who knows, juvenile angels following their mentor idol Satan.

No. I was privity to the "battle in heaven" when it happend in 1992. It was actually a COURT CASE. The battle was in court over Satan's issues. Satan got condemned to death because even if you granted Satan everything, all his excuses of why he ended up the way he did, he could not get excused for killing innocent people, billions of innocent, unborn people. So he was condemned and cast out. One-third of the angels jointed him. The angels who are cast out are vicious "maneaters!" Just like the dragon wanted to devour the child-messiah when he was born, that reflects the attitude and nature of the wicked angels. "Satan was a manslayer from the beginning.." So to the contrary, the angels cast out knew perfectly well what was going on. They are quie self-confident in their protest again the Creator.

Basically, there's is little that could shut Satan up. He was an agitator. In fact, the heaven's partied for three full days after Satan was kicked out! So he was a major pain in the arse up there!

Satan was such an outrage though, that the two-thirds faithful angels insisted on Satan's death and volunteered to die in order to make sure he was put to death. So God basically said, okay. If God killed all the angels, requiring all of them to die just once, literally or symbolically, to prove their love and loyalty to God, then God doesn't have to listen really to one word of Satan's B.S. Yes, there was the "battle in heaven" which was about Satan's issues just before he was cast out of hevean, but as far as Satan might feel, he would file for an appeal. But if the new rule says every angel must die at least once, whether you are for or aginst god, then there is no need for further discussion. At one point, every angel will submit to death. Thing is though, God can bring back angels from the dead, as he did with Jesus Christ. But guess who won't get brought back after their mandatory death compliance? A valuable lesson. Death is only as potent as it is long. If you died in your sleep for 3 hours on any given night, you wouldn't have missed much living, right? So it's not all about dying, but dying and never coming back. That's what is significant.

Just maybe there were 144,000 stars that fell and Jehovah want to replace them.

The 144,000 natural Jews (12,000 from each tribe) only makes up 10% of the entire number which is 1,440,000. But otherwise, you are absolutely right, only the 1,440,000 take Satan's former place in heaven on Holy Mount Zion. They become Christ's bride as Satan had been; his close complement. Only this time, obviously, there will be no surprises since they are tested for faithfulness before getting addmitted into the kingdom.

Those who are not of the "anointed" speculate wildly whatever they want, be we of the anointed know precisely what is going on.

Interesting comments, though, frescia!!!

JC

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Religions are a man made construct with the express intent of controlling other people. Using logic to understand a work of fiction is as productive as trekkies at a convention discussing the merits of klingons verses the federation. I have never believed any BOOK written by MAN is the work of GOD . The truth of GOD is in front of your face in the air you breath and in the people you meet . Finding truth in wisdom is easy and the bible has some wisdom but it also has some nonsense that goes against all that is observable and indeed what is able to be understood on a fundamental level by the human intellect . Do you believe a man can walk on water or raise the dead? I do not believe these "documented" miracles ever took place yet I have an unshakable belief in the divine ,I have a concious contact with God and know that God is real .( Seeing this in print looks a little crazy)

The world and its natural laws haven't changed since creation started that is plane to see if you do a little real reserch and dont just absorb what is thrown ot you. Attempting to disuade people from there faith is not my intent

Man made religions are a SCAM they are an illusion hiding the fundamental truth of our existence.

• monophonic
    monophonic

you're not counting service time or return visits in this forum, are you?

anyway, i pretty much disagree with most of your explanations, so we'll just leave it at that. because like i said, i don't have the answers and that's ok....i believe no human has the answers, and many would disagree with my beliefs as well...especially since you feel you have the answers. c'est la vie.

• monophonic
    monophonic

awesome response!

• monophonic
    monophonic

great points blueviceroy.

• fresia
    fresia
    A valuable lesson. Death is only as potent as it is long. If you died in your sleep for 3 hours on any given night, you wouldn't have missed much living, right? So it's not all about dying, but dying and never coming back. That's what is significant.

very interesting veiw, I'd never really thought about this....thanks

• fresia
    fresia
    No. I was privity to the "battle in heaven" when it happend in 1992.

You're a legend in you're own mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit