UPDATE: jw & non-jw relationship

by TheRecordCollector 5 Replies latest social relationships

• TheRecordCollector
    TheRecordCollector

Well today is october 23rd. About three week's ago, I signed up on jwmatch.com, because Angel is sign up there. Only thing is, I did something really stupid...again! I signed up under a different name, just so I could have some communication with her.

About a week later, I told her that it was actually me. For those of you who DON'T know my real name, it's Doug. Her email reply RANG with hurt.
    She said "why Doug?....why?"
    Desperation I guess...and stupidity. I cried so hard, but I just couldn't seem to cry hard enough, you know what I mean? I was sitting in my car doing this late at night, in the dark.

I couldn't cry hard enough, so I beat my hand on the stering wheel, the seats, the dash....I had to vent the pain that was in my heart, but even after all of that...it was still there, still as previlant as before. I had hurt Angel.
    I had lyed to her, and I had hurt her. It brings tears to my eyes even as I type this.

I was soooo STUPID!!!! Anyway, she thought about it over night, and got all worked up over it, and the next day called me at work. She wasn't mad...she was ANGRY! She said she does not want me in her life.

About a month ago, she called me, we talked and laughed for 2 1/2 hours. My boss told me next time she & I talk on the phone,
    "next time I WILL FIRE YOU". I told that to Angel. Told her it was worth it. This time was "next time". She overheard my boss... she LAUGHED, and hung up. I was crushed. I don't hold anything against her...she was just mad, that's all...she still is. But, I love her.

The other day, I was VERY suprised to recieve a letter from Angel's MOTHER! They both think I need "therapy", which I know they're right....and I will be getting it. But Angel didn't know that her mom was writing me. She got my address from one of Angel's daughter's.

Anyway, her mom & I were getting along ok, but suddenly, I don't know how, Angel found out about her mother writing to me, and told her to stop. She has.

Angel says that she doesn't want to even be friends, because I love her, and that she would always be concious of it...does that make any sense???? She told me that she "Cannot accept UNconditional love", like it was something evil!!! My God that hurt!!!!

Today, I had the day off from work. Folk's, I don't mean to sound like a nut or anything, but this has been one of the worst and loneliest days of my life. I bought this computer the other day specifcally to talk to Angel, and now, I have no real use for the thing.
    If it wern't for going to hell, I'd kill myself.

I miss Angel. I am so worthless without her.

• TheRecordCollector
    TheRecordCollector

i guess theres nothing left. i'm going to quit my job. theres no use anymore to even try. my life is over. im going to let my hair and beard grow long and dirty. im not going to bathe. im going to become a full time drunk. they say it helps you to forget...we'll see.

im making up bumper stickers for my car, among them:

(edited)

"DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT "LOVE"....I'LL BLOW YOUR STUPID FUCKING HEAD OFF!!!!

(edited)

(edited)

i have had it! no more!!!

if it wernt for going to hell, i'd kill myself right now.

well, i'm drinking for the first time in my life...maybe i'll forget there is a God and do it anyway.

i hate life. i hate it. nothing good has ever come from it.

i should have realized years ago, that i had no future. theres just no fucking use.

Debi is a precious woman, but today she called the police on me.

i wish to god i was dead. the past 33 years of my life has been tragedy. i'll be 43 years old next month. why the hell should i stay around for another fucking year of the same old shit.

im saying things and thinking things i havent though or said in 21 years...i dont give a damn anymore. i dont fucking care. to hell with it.

can you believe it? after all this...i still love debi.

i said id never do this, but its all over now, so im going to tell you who "Angel" is...(edited). her nickname is (edited). Some of you probably know her. she's originally from (edited). dont get me wrong, debi is a warm, wonderful woman, but this motherfucking watchtower has destroyed her.

if you have friends or relatives in watchtower...GET THEM OUT AT ALL COST!!!!!!!!

debi was (edited) years old last month. she's been born and raised in the wts.

pray for debi. and pray for me, doug.
    infact, just pray for doug and debi.

• butalbee
    butalbee

LIFE DOES SUCK, AND LOVE CAN SUCK BIG TIME, BUT THE WAY YOU ARE TALKING IS NOT HEALTHY. IF YOU REALLY LOVE THIS WOMAN AS MUCH AS YOU THINK YOU DO, MAYBE IT'S TIME YOU LET HER GO. YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP ON REALITY, MY DEAR. LIFE GOES ON WITH OR WITHOUT THAT PERSON IN YOUR WORLD, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BETTER YOURSELF OR YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN PERSONAL HELL AND FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF. YOU SOUND SO DESPERATE AND DESOLATE THAT IT SCARES ME.
    AND DON'T HATE THE JW FAITH JUST CUZ YOUR ANGEL. EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO THEIR BELIEFS EVEN IF THEY ARE COMPLETELY IDIOTICALLY.
    I REALLY HOPE THIS DEBI NEVER CATCHES SIGHT OF THIS THREAD, IT WILL COMPLETELY DEVASTATE HER. YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP...

• TheRecordCollector
    TheRecordCollector

youre right butlebee, i do need professional help.
    Im not downing the witnesses themselves, Debi is a witness. Most witnesses are good, honest, well meaning people that, in an effort to do what they thought was the "right thing", joined the cult.

i hope debi never reads any of this either...im drinking for the first time in my life...im saying things i normally wouldnt say.

Infact, some of what I said, I edited out.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Doug, I talked to you a little last night in chat, and I told you I would read your post....which I have.

As difficult as it is to imagine right now, you have been accorded a great blessing. Life with an active JW, if you are not also totally immersed in the religion, can be a living hell.

I know this sounds trite at the moment, but the pain will lessen, and you will go on with your life.

Please don't start drinking to try to deal with this. Yes, it helps you forget...but only for a short while....and while you are drinking you can never heal. Alcohol merely covers up the pain....it does not get rid of it.

Please consider some therapy....not because there is anything wrong you, but simply because it would help to get out some of the hurt.

Your relationship with Debi was as far from normal as a relationship can be. She is enmeshed in a cult, and anything that threatens that relationship with "Mother" (the WTBTS) is something that she feels she MUST cut out of her life.

As I told you last night, my email is open. Please write.

• TheRecordCollector
    TheRecordCollector

Please refer to the PERSONAL EXPERIENCES page.....

the post: I FOUND OUT WHAT I HAVE BECOME & I HATE IT!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit