Liz Taylor to marry AGAIN....

by zeroday 7 Replies latest jw friends

• zeroday
  • BFD
    BFD

I didn't read it is he a democrat or something?

BFD

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Mortician I hope.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well it says he's a millionaire, so maybe he's a fan or he likes diamonds or he's got a fetish for geriatric stars.

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

Holy crap, this too funny:

Then last month she emerged on to the steps of a private jet, looking like a geriatric Ali G, adorned ridiculously in rapper-style bling crucifixes, gold chains and sporting a trucker's cap made by hip-hop designer Ed Hardy.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I read TMZ stuff and i think they say or imply he is gay and has a "longtime male friend". they also said she was sued in Court by her butler for making him a "sex slave". the marriage is probably one of convenience. who knows?

She wanst a coveted role in a movie to be made and is trying very hard to get publicity and reappear after being seclusive for years.

its liz taylor. she can do anything. lol

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Good for the both of them. They are both adults. Who are we to judge? I've seen marraiges for love, for lust, for religion, for lack of religion, for a travel partner, for a friend, for immigration...and, yes, for the "girl trophy", and, now apparently, for the "boy trophy." So what? He's old enough & wise enough to do what he is going to do....and, Liz has been around the marraige block more than once. Let him & her be happy. I'd send them a fondue maker - if I knew their address.

Skeeter

• greendawn
    greendawn

She was stunningly beautiful when young but now at the age of 75 she has lost most of that beauty, but if the man who is 28 younger than her wants to become her eighth husband that's his decision.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit