MY EX WAS AT MY HOME......

by REBORNAGAIN 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

He was here when I got home from work. He was helping my son put a new desk together. I questioned him about his standing, i.e. if he still attends the meetings? His first response was,

"In Canada?" (?????? ...What's wrong with Canadian congregations? *LOL*)

(he's been living with his GF for the past year up in Vancouver, BC) Then I asked him,

"Well, do you still consider yourself a Witness?"

His response,

"I don't know!"

*heehee*....that tells me he doesn't and is still at the fading level. Still too afraid to admit the truth. But hey....I'm happy....that light is shining brighter towards him. Hallelujah!

LINDA

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

theres always hope.............

its funny how we want everyone to see that cult for what it is..... even someone we dont like or care to be around.

my wife has a crazy aunt.............. but honestly......... who wouldnt be ........... if they were a 50 yr old virgin cult member....... right. this aunt has recently been introduced to someone who could possibly pull her back from the fringes. this someone is a person who my wife could never stand............ he was a controlling person who thinks women are second class citizens............. wait thats standard operateing procedures right.

my wife said she dosent want to be related to this guy for even a second so i told her that some good could come of it................. she was not buying it.

i said that first off her aunt would get laid and that is something she VERY much needs and second maybe he would drive her from the cult for good.

its funny i pray for all dubs to get freedom from that cult......... even those i never liked whilst in. some things you wouldnt wish on your worst enemy and that cult is one of them.

• Kudra
    Kudra

I'm glad to see that you sound like you still have a friendly relationship.

That is so nice for your mental wellbeing and also your son's

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

My relationship with my Ex?

He's a creep. He still shuns me. I never knew if it was the JW's influence or if he is just mad at me for leaving him. But if he's doesn't want to consider himself a JW anylonger, why still shun me? Maybe it is the latter?

His answers were very limited as you can read and never revealed anything in depth. That's typical him though, he's been that way for the 25 yrs. I was with him.

Anyway, he can hate me, shun me, whatever...but I am not going to stoop to his level. Two wrongs don't make a right.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

(hugs)

its funny aint it how dubs always wanna think they are more approved of by god than you or anyone else. screw him..(or not as the case may be ) your much better off freeing yourself from that stupid garbage, you know where you stand with god.

PG of the pot calling the kettle black class

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Rebornagain,

I do so like your positive outlook.

Very refreshing.

Yes, yay for him if he's getting out! You have enoughtrouble without him trying to drag JW crap into it.

God Bless,

RD

• greendawn
    greendawn

He is obviously on his way out from the cult, but you are a strong character to wish for his well being despite the separation and his resentments.

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Thanks for all the compliments. It's really weird, how because of what the majority of us have been through, having experienced the same issues, it has actually made us all like one big family. Reminds me of a natural disaster. Everyone suddenly shows their real love concern and empathy for all. Disaster always bring people closer together. Thanks for being here....I think we are down right awesome and cool buddies.

Yeah....we've been through a disaster, a man-made one, which are always worse, because they didn't happen accidently, but rather with ulterior motives.

LINDA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit