Sometimes I wonder

by ESTEE 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Sometimes I wonder what good it does to post threads on JWD. But ultimately I think it helps me the most. I keep affirming who I am now.

Glad I'm out.

ESTEE

• JK666
    JK666

It is the least expensive group therapy that I know of!

JK

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear ESTEE,

You never know in what deep pocket of the world your words will resound and effect change in a reader's life. We must think positively that, while posting is reaffirming for our own selves, someone out in cyberspace will be sympatico with you and wonder how you knew what was on his/her mind.

I'm reading a book of a man's life experiences and work and he asked, in effect, 'Who reading this will actually benefit from what I have lived and recorded?'

I, for one!

Keep posting!

Love,

CoCo

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Hang around ESTEE you'll find something real here as opposed to what you find at a KD hall

There are alot good people here to help you out if you need them

Real people = Reality = Happiness

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I don't post much cause it's a waste of time.

Glad to see you, ESTEE!

• Gopher
    Gopher

ROFLOL at Mr. "8070 posts in 7 months":

Actually I think the time we spend here is MUCH more productive and obviously more genuine then any time we spent in the "failed misery" work.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

At least here they are not going to prescribe Thorazine or Haldol for a problem that was caused by a cult. I do wish, however, that I could prescribe some Thorazine for Ted Jaracz and enforce that he has to take the stuff on schedule.

• Scully
    Scully

(((( ESTEE ))))

So good to see you... hope life is treating you well!

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

JK666 wrote:

It is the least expensive group therapy that I know of!

So true! It is therapeutic to have this network of caring people who understand what one goes through upon exiting the borg.

CoCo wrote:

someone out in cyberspace will be sympatico with you and wonder how you knew what was on his/her mind.

People have lots in common here, being in various stages of healing. Some are on their way out, some have been kicked out, and some have walked away on their own. I believe each way of exiting is but a part of one’s personal growth work! I for one needed a boot to get me out, but that’s just me. Guess that’s what it took after being born and raised with the cult indoctrination.

Homerovah the Almighty wrote:

Hang around ESTEE you'll find something real here as opposed to what you find at a KD hall. There are alot good people here to help you out if you need them

I have noticed the care here is way beyond what I experienced while attendin’ meetin’s.

nvrgnbk wrote Post 8070 of 8073 since 19-Feb-07:

LOL!!! No, not too much in seven months. nvrgnbk . . . let me guess . . . you are nevergoingback?

Gopher wrote:

Actually I think the time we spend here is MUCH more productive and obviously more genuine then any time we spent in the "failed misery" work.

Productuve, genuine, for sure. Looking back now, I am glad I never helped anyone into the borg, even while aux pioneering. It felt so fruitless and took such a great effort, at the time. However, I feel good saying that now -- No Karma to pay!

WT Wizard wrote:

take the stuff on schedule.

LOL! Jaracz is manic-depressive rather than inspired like the cult followers would have us
    believe? It fits.

Scully wrote:

So good to see you... hope life is treating you well!

Hi Scully, a familiar name who has been around awhile. It sure is nice to see all these new people, too. Signs of good healthy Apostate growth. Welcome to all the new faces on the forum!

Yes, life is treating me well these days. Life goes on even when shunning by my kids continues. The best thing I ever did was move far away from Saskatoon! I successfully left the borg, so I trust I have also given my kids the tools to leave, when they are ready.

I'll check back later.

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit