reexamine.org " it died " ???!!!

by ALEX_2003 7 Replies latest jw friends

• ALEX_2003
    ALEX_2003

reexamine.org " it died " ???!!!

• JK666
    JK666

I got a screen that said the site was down for maintenance.

JK

• truth.ceeker
    truth.ceeker

It has been down for over a month now...

..truth.ceeker..

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I just tested it out, and got the maintenance screen. Why would a site be down for maintenance for such a long period of time, if in fact it has been more than a month? I wonder if the Watchtower Society did to that site what they did to Quotes.watchtower.ca last year. This is a major loss for the apostate community until, and unless, the site comes back up since many people were using that site to find the real truth about the "truth".

At least they still have this forum. Here, the religion was tested by a wide variety of people--some born in, some came in. Some were regular publishers, others were hounders. Some were of each sex and of a wide variety of ages. All of them have tested the religion and found it Not Acceptable (for the most part).

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

We can be dead sure that the WTBS monitors JWD and similar sites. So it makes it much easier for tem to also be made aware of sites like QUOTES or Reexamine.org and sick their lawyers on them.

Scientology, with their lawyers, eviscerated the Cult Awareness Network and even managed to appropriate alot of their websites. Sites like QUOTES and Reexamine are wonderful. If only they could be hosted in countries that don't care at all about listening to the WTBS' complaints. JWs are no longer recognized in Moscow, is that right?

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

Well, I run my own web server, so I would be more than happy to put it back up, if anyone wants.... PM me if you know the owners or whether they would be interested. I'm not afraid of the WT.....

• DazedAndConfused
  • yesidid
    yesidid

It is similar. Reexamine has or had more info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit