Brunch on Sunday in Washington DC anyone?

by AK - Jeff 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

A very nice and professional lady from this board has asked me to relay this;

Jeff, one more favor: Would you please post a message asking if there are any XJWs in and around Washington, DC who would like to get together with some other posters on the board on Sunday for brunch. Right now there five. We will be meeting in Clinton, MD.

This invitation is for this coming Sunday, September 30th. She has indicated that already 5 posters are planning this brunch in Clinton, MD, and others interested are invited. I withhold their board names here, except to state that you would recognise them. I wish I could attend, as I suspect that some serious discussions will be the center of conversation that morning.

I know this seems odd, to suggest a JWD apostagroup without names. There is a reason for not so doing that will become obvious to others able to attend. Please PM me if you can attend this brunch, and I shall relay the info to the group. This is all the information I have at the moment. Except to say that the area that I posted this on the forum is a clue as to the reason it is in DC.

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

btt

• snowbird
    snowbird

bttt

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Hmmm....a "mysterous" meeting of big ex-JW minds in the nation's capital. Sounds like something's afoot.....

I wish I could attend, but I can't. Skeeter would have loved to have been a "fly" on the wall.

Skeeter

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

bump

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Time's up.

I won't be here Sunday morning to forward info on to the group, so I guess last call has expired.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit